Monday, April 7, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Winners!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Spring Scavenger Hunt! It was fun for all the authors, and we hope readers had a great time, too!

You have probably already seen that the grand prize winner is Jamie G. Congrats to Jamie. Enjoy your new Kindle. The two runners-up are Melanie S and Jean F. Your books will be arriving shortly.

The winner of the set of Amish suspense novels on my blog is Britney Adams. As soon as I receive Britney's address, her books will be on the way to her.

My apologies for the problem with my e-mail account, which went down in the midst of the hunt. Thanks to all of you who got in touch with me. No matter how you communicated, your name was entered in the drawing!

Best wishes again to the winners, and thanks to everyone. We hope you'll join us again the next time!

Blessings,
Marta

No comments:

Post a Comment